Welcome to a comprehensive guide on how to learn AngularJS!
In this article, we will give reasons why you should learn the Web Development language, where you can learn it from, and tips to make the learning process easier.
At the end of this article, you will learn everything about AngularJS and its benefits.
Reading this will explain:
Let’s dive in!
What is Angular JS?
Anyone can use, modify, and share it without restriction.
A team of Google Developers created this framework.
It is also the most popular programming language in the market after Python.
The Angular JS framework converts static HTML into a dynamic HTML format.
It enhances HTML’s functionality for the user by creating built-in components and characteristics to build customized attributes.
Angular JS makes application development more manageable by offering the Developer a higher level of abstraction.
With Angular, Developers have the chance to create platforms for Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, or macOS.
Angular JS is an open-source framework widely used for creating client-side MVC web applications.
Angular JS builds the user interface on HTML, which becomes easy to comprehend as HTML is a declarative language.
Why should you learn AngularJS?
Angular has become a popular technological platform in the world of Web Development due to its beautiful advantages, such as less code, effectiveness, and time-saving.
Another benefit of learning AngularJS is the ease of using API communication.
You can communicate to the server quickly and derive the necessary information.
Let’s look at why a Web Developer should start studying AngularJS:
- AngularJS supports Single Page Applications: Since no one likes to wait too long for a website or application to load, Single Page Applications (SPA) have grown in popularity – SPAs are significantly more responsive in design, and these applications may provide the same experience as native web apps
- It allows users to increase HTML capabilities exponentially with directives such as ng-bind,ng-app, ng-model, and ng-directives
- AngularJS enables design development workflow: AngularJS allows Designers to include HTML into their apps while still maintaining the application’s integrity because locating an element and performing actions is dependent on a specific id or structure – Designers might avoid the task of rearranging codes by moving items around within the code
- Angular handles dependencies effectively: Due to its built-in dependency injection subsystem, AngularJS makes unit testing much more effortless – Rather than searching for dependencies, Developers must add them as a parameter.
- AngularJS makes things easier for Developers by providing quick dependencies – Developers can add dependencies and dynamic loading to SPAs without worrying about namespace or spinning up an instance
- Behavior with directives: Since it incorporates multiple elements such as a lightbox, grid, and accordion, AngularJS gives extra functionality to HTML with directives – These make it easier for developers to use them without messing with the DOM – The directives can be used directly by simply allocating attributes to these components
Recommended AngularJS tutorials and classes
Angular is one of the most contemporary, performant, and powerful frontend frameworks.
It enables you to create fantastic web apps with outstanding user experiences.
There are also given AngularJS interview questions to help you better understand AngularJS.
As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the Best AngularJS Courses to help you master the expertise:
This course will teach you about Separation of Concerns (SoC) and other well-known principles that are the foundation of developing solid Angular apps.
You’ll learn how to structure code, ask yourself the right questions to shape your application patterns and learn about its latest version.
You will have a basic understanding of how to develop clean code using AngularJS to increase implicit readability and make it easier to maintain and extendable by the end of this course.
Other topics include naming conventions, controller strategies, reusable services, generating reusable building blocks, dependency injection, and build automation, as well as extending application design from small to medium to big-scale apps with multiple modules.
Master Angular 7: The complete course
You can create modern, complex, responsive, and scalable online applications with Angular with the help of the Master Angular 7 complete course.
Understand the architecture through AngularJS app tutorial and how to use it to its full potential.
You will also learn how to develop Angular applications to develop Angular applications with TypeScript and design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
Expect to learn:
- How to Use the Internet (e.g., RESTful servers)
- What is dependency injection, and how does it work?
- Learn and Understand AngularJS: Create a single page
- Angular with NodeJS
- The AngularJS playbook
With the course complete, use your newfound Angular core knowledge to quickly establish yourself as a Front-End Developer.
You can create single-page applications with one of the most contemporary Java frameworks available.
Where to learn AngularJS? (including pros and cons)
Here we look at platforms for AngularJS learning to guide both beginners and professionals to better their skills:
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to develop scalable and maintainable apps correctly.
You’ll begin by constructing the fundamental foundation of a real-world application using the AngularJS library, templates, and controllers.
Then, with the help of this Udemy course, you’ll see how AngularJS communicates with the server to read and write data.
Before building up your app’s routing system, you’ll learn how to leverage services, factories, and modules to improve the modularity of your app.
Finally, you’ll run unit and integration tests on your app and wrap third-party frameworks like Bootstrap, JQuery, and D3.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use all of the AngularJS applications you’ll need to create online applications that look amazing, work well, and are quick to load.
- Affordable: Udemy courses are inexpensive, ranging from $11.99 to $199.99
- Completely free: Udemy has around 600 free courses on topics ranging from WordPress to fitness
- Refund Policy: If the course does not meet your expectations, Udemy will refund your money without question
- Access for a Lifetime: Every course you’ve purchased on Udemy will be available to you for the rest of your life
- A large number of courses are available: There are over 183K items in 13 categories and dozens more subcategories – You will be truly spoiled for choice
- At completion, you will get certified: Even though the courses aren’t formally authorized, you’ll receive a certificate of completion – but only for paid courses
- Certificates that are not accredited: Udemy isn’t for you if you’re seeking an official certification – Coursera or edX are two other options
- Doesn’t create any course material: The course Instructors are in charge of developing the content on Udemy, which might impact the course’s quality
- Course Quality Control: Udemy has a quality control system for the courses, but how thorough can it be with so many?
Code Academy offers an AngularJS tutorial for beginners, step-by-step guide to learn AngularJS from scratch guide to learn AngularJS from scratch.
Almost everything you need to get started designing Angular functional apps are covered in this tutorial.
The online course covers directives, services, routing, and other crucial aspects of AngularJS.
Another significant segment of the Code Academy course is the MVC, Model-View-Controller pattern.
You should be able to build an app from scratch after successfully finishing this course.
- Codecademy offers a free basic plan that includes interactive classes and daily practice
- It is suitable for beginners: Its interactive coding lessons are simple enough for complete beginners to understand
- Create a personal portfolio: You will design your portfolio-worthy projects to show potential recruiters after getting actual experience
- A supportive community: A strong feeling of community with coaches, advisors, and previous grads to answer any questions or concerns you may have
- No Instructor Bio: There is very little information available regarding the instructor who produced the course
- Not Accredited: Codecademy’s courses and routes are not accredited – Thus the certifications you receive are merely confirmation that you completed the course
In this course, you’ll look at the basic design of AngularJS, the most current edition of AngularJS 1, its components, and code organization approaches.
You’ll improve the functionality of your web project by reusing existing services and writing your own using dependency injection.
You will make use of HTML components that use AngularJS data binding and expand HTML syntax using directives, a compelling feature of AngularJS.
So that your SPA can have multiple views, you will also learn about routing and how to test your functionality using unit tests.
The tutorial covers everything you need to start developing Angular functional apps.
- Universities and Organizations that have partnered with us: Coursera has worked with over 200 leading universities and organizations to build its learning programs, including Imperial College, Stanford University, Google, and IBM
- Courses and degrees at an affordable price: Its course fees are reasonable, and its degree programs are much less expensive than those offered on campus
- Completely free courses: Coursera provides nearly 2,000 free courses, but unfortunately no certificate – You will however get a certificate if you upgrade to a paid course
- Learn on your own time: The Coursera app allows you to download course materials for your perusal offline – Enable you to learn at your own pace, should you find the need to revisit previous notes
- The Courses’ Quality: Courses taught by world-class universities in different specialties – Furthermore, the quality of the content is maintained by beta-testers
- Pricing is perplexing: For many consumers, the various pricing subscriptions might make determining the accurate price of the course complicated and unclear
- Prior knowledge is important: Some courses may require prior knowledge – It isn’t always user-friendly for newcomers
Free Code Camp
Free Code Camp is a tax-exempt, donor-supported nonprofit organization.
The platform offers all angular learning material to help beginners learn angular from scratch.
The goal is to assist people in learning to code for free.
The platform makes thousands of videos, articles, and interactive coding classes available to the public for free.
Thousands of Free Code Camp study groups may be found all around the world.
Donations to Free Code Camp support our educational programs while helping cover the costs of servers, services, and staff.
- It’s impossible to beat free
- You must develop everything from scratch for the projects (and submit it to them via Codepen.io), demonstrating that you genuinely understand the subject
- Their first steps are to get you on GitHub, sign in to the forums, and to list Full Stack Web Development in your LinkedIn profile’s Education section – This type of gamification can be quite beneficial and inspiring
- There isn’t much scaffolding: Concepts are not thoroughly discussed
- The “Help” button essentially launches a chat room
- They never bring up anything that has anything to do with what you’re working on
- A progress indication for a specific segment would be helpful – There’s no way of knowing how far you’ve progressed in a section
Tips on making the Angular fundamentals easier to understand
There are several tips you should follow to learn AngularJS prerequisites:
- Angular 2; only from npm to my knowledge the only way to access Angular 2 code is to utilize npm – Please don’t waste your time hunting for it in other repositories, You will be misled if you imagine it will finally appear outside of npm officially
- Learn how to use Git; If you’ve been avoiding Git, now is the time to do so; Angular 2 assumes you have some experience with Git; Follow the on-screen directions to get the QuickStart project up and running
- You’ll want modular CSS – You’ll wish modular CSS, not the QuickStart code
Simply putting CSS files in index.html won’t get you very far.
You load CSS in a modular form utilizing contemporary ES6 module syntax, be sure to use the Webpack or SystemJS plugins.
AngularJS Course introduces you to the most incredible resources available on each Angular topic.
The courses aim to explain these issues in-depth and from various perspectives so that you may get a full picture of them.
The learning curve for AngularJS is similar to that of a hockey stick.
It’s a breeze to get started with apps that have basic functionality.
On the other hand, building more complicated apps frequently necessitates mastering Angular’s inner workings.
You’ll be able to build large-scale applications smoothly and efficiently once you’ve mastered AngularJS.